Wheels For Charity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalWebsiteLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Children in Need Saturday 24th October Fundraising event

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rupertbear
Club Chairman & Founder
rupertbear

Children in Need Saturday 24th October Fundraising event Empty
PostSubject: Children in Need Saturday 24th October Fundraising event   Children in Need Saturday 24th October Fundraising event EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:14 am

Host: Eastern Branch M-O,Cambridgeshire Custom Crusiers & One Nation
Type: Causes - Fundraiser
Network: Global
Date: Saturday, 24 October 2009
Time: 09:00 - 17:00
Street: Manea Road
Phone: 07858854010
Email: gladstonerupert@btinternet.com

Description ADDRESS FOR THIS IS:
Skylark Show Ground
Manea Rd,
Wimblington,
March,
Cambridgeshire,
PE15 0PA.
At a small cost of £3 per car,Truck,or Motorbike this is going to be a fun day out for all.There will be an inter club tug of war.£10 per team the tug will take place in the afternoon at about 3pm the money for this will be split in half one half as prize money to winning team other half to go to Children in Need.
There will be a name the giant Teddy at 50p ago the name is in a sealed envelope there are clues a tombola, and more to be confirmed at the start of next week.
Confirmed today Max Power will be attending.
T-Shirt while you wait stand confirmed today.
confirmed today have a sweet stall & a stall with Xmas stuff also got a Kids Quad bike mini Track for the kids.
Raffle prizes from Adrian Flux,Santa Pod Rockingham Raceway

Last edited by IceBlue24 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:32 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : update)
Back to top Go down
http://www.wheelsforcharity.blogspot.com
SilvaD
Forum Member

PostSubject: Re: Children in Need Saturday 24th October Fundraising event   Children in Need Saturday 24th October Fundraising event EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:20 am

Our photographer has had some problems getting pictures from his camera, does anybody have some from Saturday with pictures of our promo girls, and of course, myself dressed up as nobody seems to believe I did it -_- lol if so could you email them to silvad@hotmail.co.uk please, thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
IceBlue24
Admin & Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Children in Need Saturday 24th October Fundraising event   Children in Need Saturday 24th October Fundraising event EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:32 pm

SilvaD wrote:
Our photographer has had some problems getting pictures from his camera, does anybody have some from Saturday with pictures of our promo girls, and of course, myself dressed up as nobody seems to believe I did it -_- lol if so could you email them to silvad@hotmail.co.uk please, thanks Smile

ive got a few of those pics and maz has sent me some as well. i'll get it sorted today nice one mate
Back to top Go down
http://www.wheelsforcharity.org.uk
maz
Treasurer
maz

PostSubject: Re: Children in Need Saturday 24th October Fundraising event   Children in Need Saturday 24th October Fundraising event EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:38 pm

hi john i will send he some pic i have john dancing
Back to top Go down
IceBlue24
Admin & Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Children in Need Saturday 24th October Fundraising event   Children in Need Saturday 24th October Fundraising event EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 2:09 am

i got some pics of the one nation promo girls, but cant find any of matt as pudsey scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.wheelsforcharity.org.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Children in Need Saturday 24th October Fundraising event   Children in Need Saturday 24th October Fundraising event Empty

Back to top Go down

Children in Need Saturday 24th October Fundraising event
Page 1 of 1