Wheels For Charity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalWebsiteLatest imagesRegisterLog in

St Johns Community School Duxford.70th Annevesary of the Battle of Britain.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rupertbear
Club Chairman & Founder
rupertbear

St Johns Community School Duxford.70th Annevesary of the Battle of Britain. Empty
PostSubject: St Johns Community School Duxford.70th Annevesary of the Battle of Britain.   St Johns Community School Duxford.70th Annevesary of the Battle of Britain. EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:50 am

Last Sunday we went to St Johns Community School Duxford for the 70th Annevesary of the Battle of Britain with the Marham Group.
As those of you that came know we helped the School by marshaling the car parking at the school for people coming to see the air display.
I recieved an email from Brian Wallis today thanking everyone for there help at this event and also have been asked to contact the school about doing it again in October for the 60th Birthday of the Sally B Flying Fortress.
Due to the very large number of photos Maz and I took I havemade them all into 5 videos and put the Videos on here for all to see.

At the end of the show after all was packed away Maz took Sam our secutary and Model for a short photo shoot here is the end results from that shoot.

Looking forward to October now hope you all are.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wheelsforcharity.blogspot.com
IceBlue24
Admin & Webmaster

St Johns Community School Duxford.70th Annevesary of the Battle of Britain. Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Johns Community School Duxford.70th Annevesary of the Battle of Britain.   St Johns Community School Duxford.70th Annevesary of the Battle of Britain. EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:49 am

fantastic photos. looks like you had a good day. was great to meet you all. 1st i'm definately up for the october event nice one mate
Back to top Go down
http://www.wheelsforcharity.org.uk
kevinsmondeo
Marquee manager
kevinsmondeo

PostSubject: Re: St Johns Community School Duxford.70th Annevesary of the Battle of Britain.   St Johns Community School Duxford.70th Annevesary of the Battle of Britain. EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:57 am

awesome pics looked liked you all had a great day.sorry we mist it.
Back to top Go down
dazwfc
Vice Chairman

PostSubject: Re: St Johns Community School Duxford.70th Annevesary of the Battle of Britain.   St Johns Community School Duxford.70th Annevesary of the Battle of Britain. EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 8:35 am

sam looks good on dads merc... maybe i should steal it!! lol Twisted Evil driving

Daz
Vice Chairman
Back to top Go down
Sam_Rowbotham
Club Secretary & Promo Girl
Sam_Rowbotham

PostSubject: Re: St Johns Community School Duxford.70th Annevesary of the Battle of Britain.   St Johns Community School Duxford.70th Annevesary of the Battle of Britain. EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 9:15 am

What is the date of the October Event? And where is it again?

Cheers

Sam

P.s No luck with people giving me there email addresses :(

Well apart from good old Dave that is!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: St Johns Community School Duxford.70th Annevesary of the Battle of Britain.   St Johns Community School Duxford.70th Annevesary of the Battle of Britain. Empty

Back to top Go down

St Johns Community School Duxford.70th Annevesary of the Battle of Britain.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wheels For Charity :: The Lounge :: Event Pics-
Jump to: