Wheels For Charity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalWebsiteLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eddie at Art of Embroidery.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rupertbear
Club Chairman & Founder
rupertbear

Eddie at Art of Embroidery. Empty
PostSubject: Eddie at Art of Embroidery.   Eddie at Art of Embroidery. EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 2:00 am

Eddie at Art of Embroidery. 780404045e1b81bm3

Went in to see Eddie this morning the owner of Art of Embroidery.I put in 4 club T-shirts to have the logo put on.
While there and talking with Eddie about what we have been upto I told him about Sunday and Duxford.He has given me 5 of the following sweat shirts and has asked for £10 from us per shirt and what ever over that we sell them at to put to our Charity we are raising for at Duxford.
Eddie at Art of Embroidery. P0004710
And a closer look now also a great example of what Eddie can do.
Eddie at Art of Embroidery. P0004711

I would like to take this chance to thank Eddie for this kind offer.If everyone is ok I thought we could sell them at Duxford on Sunday for either £25 or £35 Have a think what you all think let me know Sunday.
Eddie did say he would normally charge £35 for doing them.He did only 6 we have 5 one has been sold.He tells me he did them with the thought in mind that as we all know this year is the 70th Anniversary of the Battle of Britain.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wheelsforcharity.blogspot.com

Eddie at Art of Embroidery.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wheels For Charity :: Wheels For Charity Sponsors :: Eddies Art Of Embroidery-
Jump to: