Wheels For Charity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalWebsiteLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our First big Event and Official Launch.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rupertbear
Club Chairman & Founder
rupertbear

Our First big Event and Official Launch. Empty
PostSubject: Our First big Event and Official Launch.   Our First big Event and Official Launch. EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 3:47 am

Well guys and girls things are going great today 1st I am back to work tomorrow we have now at 1727hrs 202 confirmed guests for the Saturday Children in Need Show at Skylarks. Very Happy
We have also 58 confirmed guests fir the Sunday car wash and swim. Very Happy
and wheels for Charity on Facebook has now 108 member some of which are in Europe.
What a start guys and Girls What a start. :cheers:

To Amy and Sophie thanks for doing the flyers grils will try to get to Paul and pick some more for you iif I can. Very Happy
Sean Rachel and the Kids thanks guys you rock. Very Happy
Gala Tent sent the Marquee today,good thing i was still off work had to ring round van hie companies but i think Thrifty hire are going to donate a van to us for the event if not guys need at least 2 cars to get the Marquee to the showground. lol!
Other news Paul's son Alex at skylarks has got a Skylarks page on Facebook now so use the link below and thank them by becoming a Skylarks Fan.

Skylarks showground Facebook
Back to top Go down
http://www.wheelsforcharity.blogspot.com

Our First big Event and Official Launch.
Page 1 of 1